Friday, April 9, 2010

Thinking of God's grace

I just want to share that God's grace is not cheap but it costed God dearly to give up His son,Jesus as our sacrifice and be our punishment for all our sins. If only we can understand the heart of God, we would not easily labelled grace as cheap grace.

I joined a ladies' group, ladies of Grace Fellowship which teaches about the love of God, the power of the gospel, the finished work of Christ. In year 2003 I came across the message of grace preached my Pastor Joseph Prince of New Creation church, Singapore. The revelation of God's words have set me free from erroneousness teaching. Since then, i have experienced God's grace- unmerited favourof God in my life. i have tasted the dew of heaven and fatness of earth. I feel no condenmation .I have been sharing this love of Jesus and the grace/unmerited favour of God with my close friends and so many of them have been set free from condemnation and bondages.

Of course, we have been experiencing prosecution from our church leaders who keep reminding us that we are sinners and need to work for our salvation. I wonder how many times we need to put Jesus on the cross!! Ridiculous. Jesus Christ is God and He is powerful. how can they doubt the effect of his finished works. ?

I look to Jesus as my source of all things and He will provide all my needs. That is my God and I believe Him for my health, wealth , my shalom and my righteousness. I love Him because He loves me.



No comments:

Post a Comment