Tuesday, April 20, 2010

double tracked eletric train

Going to be transferred to KL soon due to centralisation of works. It is inevitable.
Got to go . unable to quit, need the money for my children tuition fees at varsity.

Was very happy when the government announced that the country's KTM will be upgraded and be "like a bullet train" unfortunately the process was so slow... what bullet train? more like slow coach.!
It was supposed to launch in March 2010, then postponed to April and then ...what?

Looks like I have to leave my hubby alone behind in Ipoh while I work in Kl.
is it the work of Satan, breaking up families? It reminded me of the towel of Babel, where everyone globalised in Babylon... Are we indirectly following their footsteps ......? By the way, Babylon in Hebrews means confusions.

Wish we can get the train fast and be on scheduled. When compared with China, we are no where near them. Malaysia Boleh???. That country indeed has the fastest train track.

Hope Transport Minster can expediate the train service. At least I can be with my hubby more often and continues to carry out my duties as a good wife.





No comments:

Post a Comment