Tuesday, April 20, 2010

seed-faith


Recently i learnt about sowing/tithing as seed-faith and also to name my seed so that the devil cannot steal my harvest.

Jesus is the source of all things. He wants to be the first in our live and our giving. My giving is the seed-faith. We must not only give but choose a soil that is fertile. the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a fertile land. The Ministry of Grace is a fertile soil. when we give, God will use it to help others and we must expect a miracle as an answer to our needs. These are the teachings that I have never heard preachers preached before. When I learned them from Dr oral Roberts and Jesse Duplantis , wow! like an eye opener.

So I decided to put my faith in it. without faith , it is impossible to please God. As a rewarder, i know God will bless and answer my prayers and supply all my needs.

In March 2010, i sowed and name my seeds such as increment, bonus for myself and hubby; and college fees for my son. Guess what ? Abba answered all of them. I received good increments, good bonuses and the amount i received is enough for his college fees . What an awesome God! He is our El-shaddai, God of more than enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment